Linen is the general term for towels, tablecloths, bed sheets, pillowcases, etc. Placed in the guest rooms by the hotel room department. Hotel linen generally refers to almost everything related to "cloth" in modern hotels, including bedding such as quilt covers, quilts, sheets, pillowcases, pillows, bed sheets, bed skirts, bed runner, protect mat, and towel products such as face towels , square towels, bath towels, floor towels, bathrobes, etc., but also tablecloths, napkins, chair covers, table skirts, shower curtains, etc.
hotel bedding sets wholesale
First, the classification of linen
1. Guestroom linen
Bedding, Sheets, Bed Skirts, Bed Covers, Protect mat, Quilt Covers, Quilt Cores, Pillow Cores, Pillowcases, Pillows, Cushions, Bed runner, Good Night Towels, Down Bedding, Bed Covers, Blankets, Comfort Pads, Fitted sheet;
2. Catering linen
Mouth cloth, tablecloth, chair cover, dinner mat, tray mat, table skirt, stage skirt, cup wipe, coaster;
3. Bathroom linen
Square towel, face towel/towel, bath towel, floor towel, bathrobe, shower curtain, laundry bag, hair dryer bag, hood, sauna suit, beach towel;
4. Meeting linen
Table cloth / table cover, table skirt;
Inner curtains, blackout curtains, outer curtains
Second, the difference between hotel linen and home textile products
Hotel linen pays attention to the control of the internal quality of the product. In terms of quality, due to the need to adapt to frequent industrial washing, the hotel linen pays more attention to the internal quality indicators of the product, such as quality deviation, breaking strength, water absorption, color fastness to washing and durability. Color fastness to rubbing is one of the basic indicators for star-rated hotels to use or not. Home textiles, on the other hand, mainly focus on appearance patterns and shades.
Hotel linen presents the following characteristics:
1. Towel products have relatively high square gram weight, more texture, better bulkiness and water absorption.
2. The color is mainly plain color, the color tone is more single than that of home textiles, and the pursuit of simplicity and atmosphere.
3. The fabric products have high yarn count, high density, finer production, superior softness, and better comfort in contact with the skin.
4. The quality of the fillings for quilt pillows is high, focusing on resilience, environmental protection and dust control to ensure pollution-free sleep.
5. The dyeing process is in line with the strict environmental protection index testing of the National Tourism Hotel Association. The materials used are more sophisticated, and more attention is paid to the environmental protection of dyes to ensure the non-polluting of products in contact with the skin.
hotel linen suppliers wholesale bedding sets
3. Why are hotel linens mostly white?
Also, did you find out. When staying in hotels, whether it is high-end or low-end, we found that all hotels use white bed sheets, quilts and towels. Why is this?
1. Clean and tidy. The bedding in hotels is used by many people. Using white can make everyone feel clean and tidy, and it is not easy to hide dirt. Let the occupants not have to worry about hygiene problems, and what dirt can be seen at a glance.
2. Avoid diversity. Everyone has different preferences. If you don't use the same bed sheet color, you will be picky when you check in, what color you like and what color you don't like. All using one color saves the occupant's personalized screening process and avoids the loss of customers.
3. Easy to clean. Bleaching powder is used when cleaning, no matter what kind of stains, it will be clean as soon as it is bleached. So we found that all the sheets and quilts did not have any stains on them, it was all due to the bleaching, and it was impossible to achieve this effect if only washing powder was used.
4. Foil effect. Most hotels and hotels have carpets in other colors. But the carpet is generally not too clean. Using white can not only bring out the cleanliness everywhere, but also divert the attention of the occupants, because everyone likes to see clean things. In commercial design, white has an image of advanced technology and is usually used in combination with other colors. Pure white will give others a cold and severe feeling, so when using white, there will be some other colors, such as ivory white and beige. , milky white, apple white, in the color of daily necessities and clothing, white is the main color that is always popular and can be matched with any color.
For more hotel news and product information, please click here!
Whatsapp/Tel/Wechat: +86 191 6238 7613