How to identify pure cotton fabrics:
1. Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, and there is no irritation or side effect in contact with the skin. Long-term use is beneficial and harmless to the human body.
2. Has good heat retention. Because the cotton fiber itself has the characteristics of porosity and good elasticity, a large amount of air will be stored between the cotton fibers to keep warm.
3. Pure cotton fabric has good moisture absorption and moisture removal. Cotton fibers absorb moisture from the air, making them soft and comfortable to the touch.
4. Has a certain heat resistance. Below 110°C, only the moisture on the surface of the pure cotton fabric will evaporate without damaging the fabric itself.
5. Has a certain alkali resistance, washable and durable. Commonly used washing powders are alkaline, and pure cotton fabrics have certain alkali resistance, which can ensure that they are in an alkaline solution.
For more hotel news and product information, please click here!
Whatsapp/Tel/Wechat: +86 191 6238 7613